Wednesday, January 11, 2012

So what is a GoPro camera anyway?

A GoPro, or in my case, the new GoPro2 is a "wearable" camera, small and tough with some surprising capabilities - you know, right? - (if you don't already know how cool a GoPro is let me know), in my honest opinion it has a few shortcomings - but the new GoPro2 has tons of improvements over the original - and the price did not go up,  Overall GoPro2 is a fun and very capable little camera that will make you smile for sure.

Here are a bunch of ideas, some basic info and my thoughts in general - which I hope will be practical, useful info for anyone considering buying a GoPro.  Maybe not the tech spec rundown you might want but there are tons of dudes out there doing the nitty gritty. After GoPro, I will move on to other Cams.  On deck is the Canon VIXIA HGF10.

The first thing I thought when I first saw a GoPro in person was its size, which was smaller than I had imagined - especially when you take it out of it's housing.




 Drinking a Budweiser tonight, btw.  Make that two.

No comments:

Post a Comment